Did you know that you can embed your HoloBuilder projects in the Procore web interface?
Just install the "HoloBuilder 360° Photo Site Documentation Embedded" App via the Procore Marketplace, add the project ID of your HoloBuilder project and you can seamlessly access your digital progress record in 360° without switching applications.
Watch our short video to learn more about how it works!
Need to hand in a report of your site documentation? Just create a PDF Report from it—now also including your 2D Photos!
With the PDF Reports feature you can deliver your progress documentation in a format that is already loved and trusted by your stakeholders. Generate well structured and professional field report PDFs including the floor plan, name of the location, date of capture, link to the original 360° photo online and more.
Are you using Microsoft Teams? Access your HoloBuilder projects from within it— without switching applications! By adding your digital progress records to tabs you can easily get a 360° view in Microsoft Teams and benefit from:
• Your progress photos seamlessly integrated into your daily workflows
• Visual site conditions for team/stakeholder communication in one place
• Remote site access without switching the application
• An easy way to spread information about site progress within your team
After the successful introductory phase, the PDF Reports feature is now available to every HoloBuilder user at no additional cost. PDF Reports enables you to generate well structured and professional field report PDFs of your construction documentation with the click of a button. Share it with your team and try it out today!
Make this an innovative week of progress tracking by utilizing two new small but handy features in the HoloBuilder Web Editor:
1) Download a PDF version of your sheets that includes all photo capture points as interactive, clickable hotspots that directly open the associated location in 360°. Try the feature for free during a free trial period for all active plans!
2) If you’re subscribed to our PDF Reports feature, you can now add your own company logo to your PDF Reports before downloading them.
Digitalization is a process and it’s often about connecting old workflows with new workflows. With the new PDF Reports feature, you can deliver 360° progress documentation in a format that is already loved and trusted by your stakeholders: PDF is back!
Connect your HoloBuilder workflows with your stakeholders' workflows effortlessly: Generate well structured and professional field report PDFs with the click of a button. Simply select a timeframe or set of categories that you would like to submit to someone, and get a clean and insightful PDF Report within seconds.
A HoloBuilder PDF Report contains all angles of selected 360° images from your project, meaning all 6 sides (up, down, left, right, front, back), incl.